Bong Song Bong Song

AMAZING!

That was revolutionary for me! Amazing stuff!

A Very Violent Christmas A Very Violent Christmas

Good Jorb

I saw the evergreen frame and menue picture I used in "An Animutation Christmas" You did a good job HK... congrats! :D

Surreal Film Surreal Film

I lawled at work

That was great, it may have changed my life... but probably not.

Project Validus: Survival Project Validus: Survival

WOOT!

FP BABAY!

Thanks for the beta credits mang! I cant wait to help out with voice acting for the story mode!

Flashforbeginners:sprites Flashforbeginners:sprites

Nice try

Its nice that you're trying to help people... but you seem to forgett that your target audience doesnt know what they're doing. Since I'm just getting into flash myself, I found this to be helpfull with tracking down a sprite for my first project and... well.. thats about it...

Sorry about the bad feedback, but I'm sure you will do better your 2nd time around.

King Hit King Hit

I am hearing game use

Its different from your usual stuff, Still need some better samples and less electro working on the drums, but I'm really diggin' it compared to your other stuff. I'd write more but I've been picking my nose and I got boogers all over my keyboard so now its getting all over all my fingers, not just the one I used to get the gobblins with... damn, I'm gonna have to wash my hands or lick them clean...

Chrispington responds:

I like the 'electro working', HUMANS ARE OBSOLETE

Thanks for the review and the lovely mind image of you licking boogers off your fingers